BLTa Promotes Announces Promotion of 11 Colleagues
Leading Architectural Firm Highlights Success
BLT Architects–A Perkins Eastman Studio (BLTa), today announces the promotion of two of its colleagues from Associate to Senior Associate, and nine more colleagues have been promoted to the position of Associate. In total, those who were promoted present a combined 173 years of professional architectural experience and expertise.
“We owe our status as an industry leader to the many people who contribute their talents with us every day. This round of promotions represents a wealth of accomplishments and portfolios that run the gamut from parking structures to hospitality, food, and beverage projects, retail and academic buildings, residential and mixed-use spaces, offices, and more,” Michael Prifti, Managing Principal of BLTa said. “Many of those being promoted have worked on projects that respect and preserve our city’s great history. We’re proud to have received awards that recognize our teammates’ skill on such projects. In addition to their project roles, each champions a particular aspect of our practice, including design, sketch competition, mentorship, licensure, continuing education, sustainability, diversity, and women’s leadership committees. BLTa continues to be lifted by the talents of those we celebrate today.”
- Milton Lau, AIA, to Senior Associate
- Nathan Sunderhaus, AIA, to Senior Associate
- Daniel Bedesem, AIA, LEED AP, to Associate
- Stephanie L. Beirne, AIA, LEED GA, to Associate
- Nicholas Brown, AIA, to Associate
- Brian Johnson, AIA, LEED GA, to Associate
- Barry M. McIntyre, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, to Associate
- Robert Lubas, AIA, to Associate
- Zoe Sheaffer, AIA, to Associate
- Karen Soni, NCIDQ, to Associate
- Alexandra Brinkman Wilson, AIA, NCARB, LEED GA, to Associate
Work represented by those who were promoted include the Stephen Girard Building, the expansion of Parx Casino, the East Market master plan, Philadelphia’s Italian Market, True North, the Union League of Philadelphia, Live! Hotel and Casino, The Ludlow in Philadelphia, the Society Hill Marriott, multiple buildings for The Pennsylvania State University, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, The Logan, and many more.