fbpx

Portfolio

  • eberly college of science student academic advising and collaborative learning center

    The original Charles Z. Klauder Potato Grower’s Hospital, built in 1929 as a gift of the Potato Growers of the State of Pennsylvania and later expanded and renamed after PSU physician Joseph Ritenour during a 1954 expansion by Trautwein & Howard, is being retooled to modern needs of the University.

    Details

  • The Reading Room at Falvey Memorial Library

    The Falvey Reading Room renovation takes the hidden potential of Villanova’s original library building and creates a comfortable and inviting space with a two-story high ceiling and tall windows along its north wall.

    Details

  • Burrowes Building

    The Burrowes Building is the eastern most portion of a three-building composition, by Charles Zeller Klauder, that defines the Pattee Mall in University Park.

    Details

  • Dana and David Dornsife Center for Neighborhood Partnerships

    The Dornsife Center is a Drexel-supported resource hub for community services and knowledge exchange with West Philadelphia neighborhoods. The project site required renovation and restoration of three existing buildings.

    Details

  • The Learning Commons in Falvey Memorial Library

    As the preliminary phase of Falvey Library's new master plan, this renovation transforms an open stacks area on the second floor into a new learning environment, creating spaces for study, tutoring and research.

    Details

  • Penn State Worthington Scranton Business Classroom Building

    This new two story facility is strategically placed at the brow of a steep, wooded, north-facing slope of the Susquehanna River Valley.

    Details

  • Penn State Borland Building

    The Borland Building provides a new collaborative environment for the College of Arts and Architecture's Departments of Art History, Integrated Arts, Research in the Arts and Design, and the Institute for e-Learning.

    Details

  • Penn State School of Forest Resources Building

    This strategically planned expansion of the School of Forest Resources meets the demand of a future ten years and includes state-of-the-art research and teaching laboratories.

    Details

  • Penn State East Sub-Campus

    The former surface parking lot 80 was transformed into a significant gateway at the northeastern approach to the University.

    Details